Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
When will you people stop the charade that conservative means only fiscal conservatism? Romney did not run the most conservative campaign since Reagan. He ran a fiscally conservative campaign -- until the last debate when he turned totally moderate in every way. Until then, his fiscal conservatism was so contrived and muddled he couldn't even enunciate the supply-side economics to any debate attendee or "news" person.
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 57 minutes ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 4 hours ago