Take over the GOP with conservative representatives by waging a conservative campaign and politics will solve the seemingly intractable phony war. It only seems like a phony war because you assign equal blame to moderate republicans and Marxist democrats. The word conservative isn't mentioned in your post. The RINOs and liberals hate conservatives, while libertarians pretend they don't exist. Your solution is to give up and let the country go to hell and in the end you will be proven right. All the suffering and death that will ensue means nothing to you ... as long as you win the argument.
The very quotable British novelist Samuel Butler observed that, “Self-preservation is the first law of nature.” Reports coming from Washington seem to show that this instinct is increasingly demonstrated in a very short-sighted set of actions by institutional Republicans in light of recent successes where grassroots held their elected representatives’ feet to the fire; a fire fueled by the party platform.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago