Take over the GOP with conservative representatives by waging a conservative campaign and politics will solve the seemingly intractable phony war. It only seems like a phony war because you assign equal blame to moderate republicans and Marxist democrats. The word conservative isn't mentioned in your post. The RINOs and liberals hate conservatives, while libertarians pretend they don't exist. Your solution is to give up and let the country go to hell and in the end you will be proven right. All the suffering and death that will ensue means nothing to you ... as long as you win the argument.
The very quotable British novelist Samuel Butler observed that, “Self-preservation is the first law of nature.” Reports coming from Washington seem to show that this instinct is increasingly demonstrated in a very short-sighted set of actions by institutional Republicans in light of recent successes where grassroots held their elected representatives’ feet to the fire; a fire fueled by the party platform.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 11 hours ago