Speaking to a legal conference Friday night in Washington, the oldest member of the high court offered tantalizing hints about where the court may be heading in coming days.
"The term has been more than usually taxing, some have called it the term of the century," she said in remarks at the American Constitution Society's annual review of the...
Seems to me the ruling should be clear, but then again... Have to give the giggle-sissy liberals credit, they sure push hard for their point of view. I'd be willing to bet that Justice Kennedy has been approached by people from all the Ivy League colleges and the major news media. They'll have pointed out (unofficially and "off the record", of course) that he stands to be known as (in their eyes) the vote that "struck down" health care reform. There will be lots of tallk about the "wrong side of history" and how this decision will affect his "legacy". Say what you want to, but the liberals sure do know how to apply pressure, and have no scruples in doing it as much as they can. It's still a crap shoot.
With two more weeks left in June for a ruling on the Obamacare lawsuits, all eyes are on the Supreme Court. Without tipping its hand, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg predicted "sharp disagreement" between the justices in the ruling.
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time to revisit that assumption. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago