Speaking to a legal conference Friday night in Washington, the oldest member of the high court offered tantalizing hints about where the court may be heading in coming days.
"The term has been more than usually taxing, some have called it the term of the century," she said in remarks at the American Constitution Society's annual review of the...
Seems to me the ruling should be clear, but then again... Have to give the giggle-sissy liberals credit, they sure push hard for their point of view. I'd be willing to bet that Justice Kennedy has been approached by people from all the Ivy League colleges and the major news media. They'll have pointed out (unofficially and "off the record", of course) that he stands to be known as (in their eyes) the vote that "struck down" health care reform. There will be lots of tallk about the "wrong side of history" and how this decision will affect his "legacy". Say what you want to, but the liberals sure do know how to apply pressure, and have no scruples in doing it as much as they can. It's still a crap shoot.
With two more weeks left in June for a ruling on the Obamacare lawsuits, all eyes are on the Supreme Court. Without tipping its hand, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg predicted "sharp disagreement" between the justices in the ruling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 6 hours ago