Speaking to a legal conference Friday night in Washington, the oldest member of the high court offered tantalizing hints about where the court may be heading in coming days.
"The term has been more than usually taxing, some have called it the term of the century," she said in remarks at the American Constitution Society's annual review of the...
Seems to me the ruling should be clear, but then again... Have to give the giggle-sissy liberals credit, they sure push hard for their point of view. I'd be willing to bet that Justice Kennedy has been approached by people from all the Ivy League colleges and the major news media. They'll have pointed out (unofficially and "off the record", of course) that he stands to be known as (in their eyes) the vote that "struck down" health care reform. There will be lots of tallk about the "wrong side of history" and how this decision will affect his "legacy". Say what you want to, but the liberals sure do know how to apply pressure, and have no scruples in doing it as much as they can. It's still a crap shoot.
With two more weeks left in June for a ruling on the Obamacare lawsuits, all eyes are on the Supreme Court. Without tipping its hand, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg predicted "sharp disagreement" between the justices in the ruling.
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 53 mins ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago