It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
Are you as really as hard headed and stupid as you portray yourself. The statement I don't have to prove what i say when I debate on an issue shows a level of closed minded people that would vote for Obama epven if unemployment was 50% oh heck it is 50% skiing young blacks.
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago