Here in Colorado, they're taking steps to reduce the pensions somewhat, because they know the program will be bankrupt otherwise. It's still a great pension, but of course the teachers whine and moan about any cuts in their over-the-top pension. "I don't care if the program goes bankrupt one day. I want my money!" Sort of the progressive mantra.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago