Here in Colorado, they're taking steps to reduce the pensions somewhat, because they know the program will be bankrupt otherwise. It's still a great pension, but of course the teachers whine and moan about any cuts in their over-the-top pension. "I don't care if the program goes bankrupt one day. I want my money!" Sort of the progressive mantra.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 8 hours ago