Most people would not be able to understand the complex economic analysis that won him a Nobel Prize, but people with no knowledge of economics had no trouble understanding his popular books like "Free to Choose" or the TV series of the same...
A MUST SEE – We were warned – watch the youtube video of Yuri Bezmenov, from the 80's with G. Edward Griffin ( Jekyll Island author ). A Soviet KGB defector, he tells how it was his job to infiltrate these institutions and place communist supporters in positions of leadership and power. He was successful in doing so. Mind boggling stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
If Milton Friedman were alive today -- and there was never a time when he was more needed -- he would be one hundred years old. He was born on July 31, 1912. But Professor Friedman's death at age 94 deprived the nation of one of those rare thinkers who had both genius and common sense.
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago