In response to:
this is off topic but that poor girl has her Momma's looks and if I may paraphrase Martha Stewart, "that's NOT a good thing."
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 16 hours ago