In response to:
this is off topic but that poor girl has her Momma's looks and if I may paraphrase Martha Stewart, "that's NOT a good thing."
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago