Gregory Jaczko served as appropriations director and science policy adviser to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., before joining the NRC in 2005. The anti-nuclear advocate was sworn in by his brass-knuckled boss and protector, Reid, who pressured the Bush administration to appoint him as a condition for moving through any...
In response to:
You forgot to high light the most corrupt scumbag, Holder and his band of murders in the DOJ. ATF has always been a cabal of idiots. The Marshals are outlaws of the first order, and government supported murders. See Ruby Ridge and Waco just for starters. When it comes to pure godless evil it's hard to beat the U.S. government.
The embattled chair of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission resigned this week. It's a victory for Republican oversight on Capitol Hill, women and sound science. But it's also a lesson in the futility of Bush-era bipartisanship. When you cut deals with bullies, it's a timeless and bitter recipe for more bullying.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 12 hours ago