Gregory Jaczko served as appropriations director and science policy adviser to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., before joining the NRC in 2005. The anti-nuclear advocate was sworn in by his brass-knuckled boss and protector, Reid, who pressured the Bush administration to appoint him as a condition for moving through any...
In response to:
You forgot to high light the most corrupt scumbag, Holder and his band of murders in the DOJ. ATF has always been a cabal of idiots. The Marshals are outlaws of the first order, and government supported murders. See Ruby Ridge and Waco just for starters. When it comes to pure godless evil it's hard to beat the U.S. government.
The embattled chair of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission resigned this week. It's a victory for Republican oversight on Capitol Hill, women and sound science. But it's also a lesson in the futility of Bush-era bipartisanship. When you cut deals with bullies, it's a timeless and bitter recipe for more bullying.
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago