Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
As much as my heart goes out to the families of the victims we are going down the same road we took after 9/11. That is the the same road that has led to ground zero still being a pit after 12 years with people complaining about the amount of money they received while people from other disasters are mad they did not receive anything. Every decision having to be run by 20 or so interest groups, etc. As soon as we let a tragedy become political we lose control of it and it's sorrow. We turn it into a circus. . Being a family member of a victim does not make you an expert on writing good laws, the Constitutional Rights or anything except suffering and pain.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 8 hours ago