In response to:
Exactly... Impeachable offenses... Gowdy has the wrong approach. Instead of hiding behind MORE laws (which will be ignored) in a "feel-good" attempt to tackle the problem, he should be bringing forth Articles of Impeachment before Congress. THAT already exists, and should be utilized by our Legislators... More laws aren't going to take down the dictator-in-chief... The Constitution exists for a reason... USE IT as it was intended by our founders!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 6 hours ago