In response to:
Exactly... Impeachable offenses... Gowdy has the wrong approach. Instead of hiding behind MORE laws (which will be ignored) in a "feel-good" attempt to tackle the problem, he should be bringing forth Articles of Impeachment before Congress. THAT already exists, and should be utilized by our Legislators... More laws aren't going to take down the dictator-in-chief... The Constitution exists for a reason... USE IT as it was intended by our founders!
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 43 mins ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 3 hours ago