In response to:
Exactly... Impeachable offenses... Gowdy has the wrong approach. Instead of hiding behind MORE laws (which will be ignored) in a "feel-good" attempt to tackle the problem, he should be bringing forth Articles of Impeachment before Congress. THAT already exists, and should be utilized by our Legislators... More laws aren't going to take down the dictator-in-chief... The Constitution exists for a reason... USE IT as it was intended by our founders!
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago