In response to:
Exactly... Impeachable offenses... Gowdy has the wrong approach. Instead of hiding behind MORE laws (which will be ignored) in a "feel-good" attempt to tackle the problem, he should be bringing forth Articles of Impeachment before Congress. THAT already exists, and should be utilized by our Legislators... More laws aren't going to take down the dictator-in-chief... The Constitution exists for a reason... USE IT as it was intended by our founders!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 31-40 Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- What if North Korea didn’t hack Sony? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago