In response to:
Exactly... Impeachable offenses... Gowdy has the wrong approach. Instead of hiding behind MORE laws (which will be ignored) in a "feel-good" attempt to tackle the problem, he should be bringing forth Articles of Impeachment before Congress. THAT already exists, and should be utilized by our Legislators... More laws aren't going to take down the dictator-in-chief... The Constitution exists for a reason... USE IT as it was intended by our founders!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014