In response to:
Paul Ryan's a big boy and I have no doubt that he can take it as well as dish it out. Note to Obama. You should never say something behind someone's back that you wouldn't tell them to their face. That he can beat up people from a behind a podium is just being a bully. I doubt he would ever sit down with Ryan over a beer and discuss this or anything else seriously.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 minute ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 41 minutes ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago