Well, it is better than his predecessors haircut. What is it with N. Koreans and bad haircuts?
I never thought I'd say this, but he would probably be more at home continuing to caucus with the Dems.

Uninstall Firefox

Bill2365 Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 3:58 PM
They get paid mostly by using Google as their default search engine and by ads. Cutting down their market share cuts their revenue.
All Ms. Dunst did was make an asute (in my opinion) observation of reality. Try as they may, radical feminists can't redefine reality.

One California for Me, Another for Thee

Bill2365 Wrote: Apr 03, 2014 10:39 AM
California is well on it's way to becoming the America of 'Atlas Shrugged'.

How Foreign is Our Policy?

Bill2365 Wrote: Apr 01, 2014 11:42 AM
If the next president is to be perceived as something more than a paper tiger, a major reset will now be needed in our foreign policy. My biggest concern is over what that reset will cost in American lives.
If he really believe in the pro-life cause, why didn't he pass the law and let the courts decide in the event of a challenge to the law.

How World Vision Can Regain Trust

Bill2365 Wrote: Mar 28, 2014 11:29 PM
The problem with what you're saying is that you think helping the poor is an end in itself rather than a means of following Christ as Lord. For a Christian like myself, the lordship of Christ is pre-eminint in all things. Christian organizations like World Vision help the poor because Christ commands it. For myself, when I made Christ my Lord, he became Lord of everything. Approval of homosexual marriage is in direct opposition to Christ's lordship. That is why I support helping the poor, but condemn homosexual marriage. It's not about being petty. It's about acknowledging Christ as Lord in all things.

How World Vision Can Regain Trust

Bill2365 Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 11:44 PM
No, it was definitely after. I looked up their press release immediately after the call.

How World Vision Can Regain Trust

Bill2365 Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 6:37 PM
Perhaps all the conservative Presbyterian churches (OPC, PCA, Reformed Pres., and others) should band together and form a new Presbyterian Church.