President Obama officially repeated the liberal idea that staying at home to raise children isn't real "work," and tried to portray himself and Michelle Obama as victims who couldn't "afford the luxury" of Michelle Obama not "working," when their daughters were born, before all of the Hilary Rosen news broke. Obama took an indirect shot at Ann Romney last week when he spoke at the White House Forum on Women.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago