But Cassavetes wasn't done: "Who gives a s--- if people judge you? I'm not saying this is an absolute, but in a way, if you're not having kids, who gives a damn? Love...
I would not be suprised if Jerry Sandusky is viewed as a hero or trail blazer like Harvey Milk or Roman Polanski by homosexuals and the Hollywood Types.
This week, writer-director Nick Cassavetes released his new movie, "Yellow," about a woman having an affair with her brother. "I have no experience with incest," says Cassavetes. "We started thinking about that. We had heard a few stories where brothers and sisters were completely, absolutely in love with one another. You know what? This whole movie is about judgment, and lack of it, and doing what you want."
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago