I will be out of Scouting soon, I with held this year's contributions and will not make any contributions. I am also looking at supporting alternatives to Scouting and I understand that many religious and veterans' groups are looking at closing down their troops and supporting other organizations. The Boy Scouts will likely be a shell of itself in a few years.
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 10 mins ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago