Over the weekend, White House Senior Advisor Dan Pfeiffer was deemed with trying to rescue the Obama administration amid growing scandals. The IRS scandal has been at the top of the news cycle for the past week, but questions about Benghazi still remain unanswered. Appearing on five Sunday shows, Pfeiffer called on Republicans to apologize to UN Ambassador Susan Rice for their criticisms of her after she falsely blamed a YouTube video for the attack on the U.S. consulate which left four Americans dead. Pfeiffer cited emails to back up his request for apology and said Rice was simply...
In response to:
I'm sorry Ms. Rice is such a lying weasel. How's that for an apology?
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago