In response to:
"The real reason Republicans and conservatives lost in 2012, and will keep on losing if they don't make a dramatic steering correction, is they don't give voters enough of a reason to care that they win and don't understand that political winds are driven by emotions rather than reason,---" (Horowitz) Although many conservatives have reservations about Rubio, he does connect with a broad base.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 21 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 22 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 23 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014