In response to:
"The real reason Republicans and conservatives lost in 2012, and will keep on losing if they don't make a dramatic steering correction, is they don't give voters enough of a reason to care that they win and don't understand that political winds are driven by emotions rather than reason,---" (Horowitz) Although many conservatives have reservations about Rubio, he does connect with a broad base.
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 5 hours ago