In response to:
"The real reason Republicans and conservatives lost in 2012, and will keep on losing if they don't make a dramatic steering correction, is they don't give voters enough of a reason to care that they win and don't understand that political winds are driven by emotions rather than reason,---" (Horowitz) Although many conservatives have reservations about Rubio, he does connect with a broad base.
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago