In response to:
"The real reason Republicans and conservatives lost in 2012, and will keep on losing if they don't make a dramatic steering correction, is they don't give voters enough of a reason to care that they win and don't understand that political winds are driven by emotions rather than reason,---" (Horowitz) Although many conservatives have reservations about Rubio, he does connect with a broad base.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 8 hours ago