As previously stated, I thought Mitt Romney to be a better candidate than did many observers. That said, the recent revelations in news articles that claim...
In response to:
It's not the "Republican establishment,---it's the RINO neo-con establishment. It is a powerful organized group of Washington insiders that are in bed with the Democrat establishment. The CFR Masonic secret society types that play on the global scene (obscene scene). They control the world banks and treat the citizens as servants. They are no more Republican than bHo (Liar in Chief). You insult Republicans when you "paint with a broad brush". The grassroots of the republican Party is pro-life, pro straight marriage, pro America, pro gun rights, pro balanced budget, pro God, pro Bible, Pro prayer, pro family and much more.
Here's a New Year's wish I would love to see come true. However it is defined or however many people are part of it, it is time to send the giant never-ending "GOP Establishment" made up of some professional politicians, some moneyed nouveaux riche who -- by virtue of their contributions and the faux friendships it buys with politicians -- consider themselves political landed gentry and the endless scam artist consultants they support packing.
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago