As previously stated, I thought Mitt Romney to be a better candidate than did many observers. That said, the recent revelations in news articles that claim...
In response to:
It's not the "Republican establishment,---it's the RINO neo-con establishment. It is a powerful organized group of Washington insiders that are in bed with the Democrat establishment. The CFR Masonic secret society types that play on the global scene (obscene scene). They control the world banks and treat the citizens as servants. They are no more Republican than bHo (Liar in Chief). You insult Republicans when you "paint with a broad brush". The grassroots of the republican Party is pro-life, pro straight marriage, pro America, pro gun rights, pro balanced budget, pro God, pro Bible, Pro prayer, pro family and much more.
Here's a New Year's wish I would love to see come true. However it is defined or however many people are part of it, it is time to send the giant never-ending "GOP Establishment" made up of some professional politicians, some moneyed nouveaux riche who -- by virtue of their contributions and the faux friendships it buys with politicians -- consider themselves political landed gentry and the endless scam artist consultants they support packing.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014