On the morning of the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade ruling, I felt a chill, and it wasn't the bitter cold. After Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral, some 500 or so New Yorkers walked through the streets of Midtown Manhattan, in front of God, man and Grand Central Station, praying for life, love and mercy. Our prayers were not in judgment of others but that humanity may do better: that women and men may see better options than abortion and that God may forgive us for letting anyone think that she is alone and has no other...
Life and families are "out of vogue". Feminism, materialism and convenience are more important than life and families. Your children have been indoctrinated in the government school to accept the uni-sex, transgender, homosex, and bi-sex views. Equal rights, equal pay and equal jobs/opportunity have destroyed the family unit. Now Mom is off fighting wars, Dad is working out of town and the one or two children are at daycare.
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 43 mins ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 4 hours ago