On the morning of the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade ruling, I felt a chill, and it wasn't the bitter cold. After Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral, some 500 or so New Yorkers walked through the streets of Midtown Manhattan, in front of God, man and Grand Central Station, praying for life, love and mercy. Our prayers were not in judgment of others but that humanity may do better: that women and men may see better options than abortion and that God may forgive us for letting anyone think that she is alone and has no other...
Life and families are "out of vogue". Feminism, materialism and convenience are more important than life and families. Your children have been indoctrinated in the government school to accept the uni-sex, transgender, homosex, and bi-sex views. Equal rights, equal pay and equal jobs/opportunity have destroyed the family unit. Now Mom is off fighting wars, Dad is working out of town and the one or two children are at daycare.
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago