1) Mitt is from a blue state and understands how to work with the other party: Mitt Romney spent four years as governor of Massachusetts, which is one of the bluest blue states. In fact, as Romney has noted many times, his legislature was 87% Democrats and yet, he still...
What's with "independent" voters that [haven't] made up their mind? Do they have a "mind" to "make up"? I think they are "mind-less". If they haven't, or can't decide between Obama and Romney, then what tidbit of new information will send a tingle up their leg? The choice is so clear between Obama, and ANYONE else, that only a perfect idiot could remain undecided. Voting for or against Obama should be a no-brainer. Voting for Romney or a third party could present a quandary. The math dictates that a 3rd party vote helps Obama. Any undecided,----please explain.
There are fourteen days left until the election and the few people who haven't made up their minds yet are independent voters. So, rather than preaching to the choir, it seems like a good time to explain to those remaining undecided voters why Mitt Romney should be their choice.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 4 hours ago