1) Mitt is from a blue state and understands how to work with the other party: Mitt Romney spent four years as governor of Massachusetts, which is one of the bluest blue states. In fact, as Romney has noted many times, his legislature was 87% Democrats and yet, he still...
What's with "independent" voters that [haven't] made up their mind? Do they have a "mind" to "make up"? I think they are "mind-less". If they haven't, or can't decide between Obama and Romney, then what tidbit of new information will send a tingle up their leg? The choice is so clear between Obama, and ANYONE else, that only a perfect idiot could remain undecided. Voting for or against Obama should be a no-brainer. Voting for Romney or a third party could present a quandary. The math dictates that a 3rd party vote helps Obama. Any undecided,----please explain.
There are fourteen days left until the election and the few people who haven't made up their minds yet are independent voters. So, rather than preaching to the choir, it seems like a good time to explain to those remaining undecided voters why Mitt Romney should be their choice.
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 4 hours ago