1) Mitt is from a blue state and understands how to work with the other party: Mitt Romney spent four years as governor of Massachusetts, which is one of the bluest blue states. In fact, as Romney has noted many times, his legislature was 87% Democrats and yet, he still...
"5 Reasons Independents Should Choose Mitt Romney Over Barack Obama." WHAT? Do "independents" live on a different planet than Conservative Republicans? What is good for independents is equally good for ALL freedom loving Americans! Our National sovereignty is critical to our survival; Secure borders and a strong economy and a superior military defense. Above all, the most innocent of all human life, the pre-born, must be protected. DOMA, the Defense Of Marriage Act, must be upheld. Wage earners must be allowed to keep more of THEIR money. Development of our national/natural resources must be accelerated. Romney will,---Obama won't.
There are fourteen days left until the election and the few people who haven't made up their minds yet are independent voters. So, rather than preaching to the choir, it seems like a good time to explain to those remaining undecided voters why Mitt Romney should be their choice.
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago