I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Gov. Christie is so popular because of his personality and style more than his policies. He is wonderful on fiscal issues but pretty shaky on social. However, he shouldn't be pushed out of the conservative orbit any more than Sarah Palin should have been pushed out of the Republican orbit.
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 12 hours ago