Kudlow, you've stooped to new lows. Romney is no Reagan. Reagan wound NEVER have abandoned a person's preference to shun healthcare a la government. Reagan would have given this fraud a tongue lashing and flooded his office with pocket Constitutions! Tell me what's conservative about a person who overrides the will of 56% of Massachusetts voters and rolls over to play dead over fiat gay marriage??? I am not calling out homosexuals on their choice, but the way this was done was clearly illegal and ROMNEY DID NOTHING. Reagan would NEVER let the will of the people be sideswiped. I believe you are thinking Gerald Ford here, a man of nice labels and lapels and absolutely no substance.
While some of my conservative colleagues are criticizing the Romney campaign for one thing or another, I want to make a distinct point that is largely being overlooked: Mitt Romney is the most fiscally conservative Republican standard-bearer since Ronald Reagan.
Looking back through his speeches, interviews, and programmatic proposals, I see an emphasis on economic freedom, free enterprise, low tax rates, deep federal spending cuts, and free trade, and a free-market approach to tough social problems, such as health care, education, and poverty. Meaning no disrespect to George W. Bush, John McCain, Robert Dole, and George H. W. Bush,...
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 30 mins ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- More Senate Democrats hit the panic button on immigration Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago