Funny isn't it, when folks on the left can't stand to see compassion shown by someone who truly cares for the less fortunate people, regardless of the color of their skin. I would certainly like to know just how many of the fine folks on MSNBC, who have either adopted helped someone less fortunate than themselves. I'd also find it interesting if and when was the last time they invited someone of another color over for dinner, or for a visit. Talk is certainly cheap these days isn't it? Since these people do not, it's good to see that someone like the Romney's care!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Texas theater to show “Team America” in place of canceled “Interview” Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Party time at the Green Party. Andrew Cuomo bans fracking in New York Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- It’s official: GOP will have biggest House majority since before the New Deal Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush: I’m going to try to persuade Republican voters to back immigration reform Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Even if it’s Obama saying it, the time has come to try something new with Cuba Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago