Funny isn't it, when folks on the left can't stand to see compassion shown by someone who truly cares for the less fortunate people, regardless of the color of their skin. I would certainly like to know just how many of the fine folks on MSNBC, who have either adopted helped someone less fortunate than themselves. I'd also find it interesting if and when was the last time they invited someone of another color over for dinner, or for a visit. Talk is certainly cheap these days isn't it? Since these people do not, it's good to see that someone like the Romney's care!
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 6 hours ago