Funny isn't it, when folks on the left can't stand to see compassion shown by someone who truly cares for the less fortunate people, regardless of the color of their skin. I would certainly like to know just how many of the fine folks on MSNBC, who have either adopted helped someone less fortunate than themselves. I'd also find it interesting if and when was the last time they invited someone of another color over for dinner, or for a visit. Talk is certainly cheap these days isn't it? Since these people do not, it's good to see that someone like the Romney's care!
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago