I did not make that prediction as a political columnist, or as the former Libertarian Presidential contender, or the 2008 Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee. I relied on my career as a Las Vegas oddsmaker. Long before I got into politics, I started out as the Network Oddsmaker and NFL Analyst for CNBC (then known as Financial News Network). I've made my living for the past 27 years predicting the winners of sporting events, like the Super...
In response to:
My prediction is Ohio goes to Barrack and Republicans hopefully remodel their party knowing they have a dying, small tent platform. If Republicans were working for the upper middle class and middle class instead of the elite, younger men and more women would slide on over to the GOP. Both parties are in it for money, either greed or capital to push their "enlightened" agenda, but the GOP owe favors to slimier contributors.... Dems are inefficient and enablers of US scum, and Repubs are somehow aligned with religion but void of charity and sympathy for the working poor. I hope I get to be the first poster here after our author is proven wrong. I give Obama 80-20 to win BTW, i'd vote Republican with Ron Paul
On May 30th, I made a prediction that shocked the readers of TownHall. I predicted a Romney landslide- with Obama leading in every poll.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 10 hours ago