I did not make that prediction as a political columnist, or as the former Libertarian Presidential contender, or the 2008 Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee. I relied on my career as a Las Vegas oddsmaker. Long before I got into politics, I started out as the Network Oddsmaker and NFL Analyst for CNBC (then known as Financial News Network). I've made my living for the past 27 years predicting the winners of sporting events, like the Super...
In response to:
My prediction is Ohio goes to Barrack and Republicans hopefully remodel their party knowing they have a dying, small tent platform. If Republicans were working for the upper middle class and middle class instead of the elite, younger men and more women would slide on over to the GOP. Both parties are in it for money, either greed or capital to push their "enlightened" agenda, but the GOP owe favors to slimier contributors.... Dems are inefficient and enablers of US scum, and Repubs are somehow aligned with religion but void of charity and sympathy for the working poor. I hope I get to be the first poster here after our author is proven wrong. I give Obama 80-20 to win BTW, i'd vote Republican with Ron Paul
On May 30th, I made a prediction that shocked the readers of TownHall. I predicted a Romney landslide- with Obama leading in every poll.
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago