I know this is a bit off topic but, if you read lots of forums like I do ... and if you read both conservative and liberal posts, like I do (I like to get both points of view) ... one thing really stands out. The conservative posts, like these, are usually an exchange of ideas and a discussion of issues. Some more passionate than others but normally intended to be constructive. Hate to say it but, the liberals' posts are consistently negative and nasty. They get very personal are are into some pretty creative name-calling. AND THIS IS WHEN THEY WIN! Just sayin'
Here's a which-is-better question for you. Suppose a New Jersey motel room rented for $125 a night prior to Hurricane Sandy's devastation. When the hurricane hits, a husband, wife and their two youngsters might seek the comfort of renting two adjoining rooms. However, when they arrive at the motel, they find that rooms now rent for $250. At that price, they might decide to make do with one room. In my book, that would be wonderful. That decision would make a room available for another family who had to evacuate Sandy's wrath. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and others condemn this...
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 48 minutes ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago