I know this is a bit off topic but, if you read lots of forums like I do ... and if you read both conservative and liberal posts, like I do (I like to get both points of view) ... one thing really stands out. The conservative posts, like these, are usually an exchange of ideas and a discussion of issues. Some more passionate than others but normally intended to be constructive. Hate to say it but, the liberals' posts are consistently negative and nasty. They get very personal are are into some pretty creative name-calling. AND THIS IS WHEN THEY WIN! Just sayin'
Here's a which-is-better question for you. Suppose a New Jersey motel room rented for $125 a night prior to Hurricane Sandy's devastation. When the hurricane hits, a husband, wife and their two youngsters might seek the comfort of renting two adjoining rooms. However, when they arrive at the motel, they find that rooms now rent for $250. At that price, they might decide to make do with one room. In my book, that would be wonderful. That decision would make a room available for another family who had to evacuate Sandy's wrath. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and others condemn this...
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 26 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 56 mins ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 2 hours ago