I know this is a bit off topic but, if you read lots of forums like I do ... and if you read both conservative and liberal posts, like I do (I like to get both points of view) ... one thing really stands out. The conservative posts, like these, are usually an exchange of ideas and a discussion of issues. Some more passionate than others but normally intended to be constructive. Hate to say it but, the liberals' posts are consistently negative and nasty. They get very personal are are into some pretty creative name-calling. AND THIS IS WHEN THEY WIN! Just sayin'
Here's a which-is-better question for you. Suppose a New Jersey motel room rented for $125 a night prior to Hurricane Sandy's devastation. When the hurricane hits, a husband, wife and their two youngsters might seek the comfort of renting two adjoining rooms. However, when they arrive at the motel, they find that rooms now rent for $250. At that price, they might decide to make do with one room. In my book, that would be wonderful. That decision would make a room available for another family who had to evacuate Sandy's wrath. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and others condemn this...
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago