So now the test of a faith is not its veracity, but our personal preferance??? And this is literally from the same person, who in the same breath, says that evangelical Christianity is intellectual bankrupt??? This, from the same person who slanders those of the Christian faith to make his point against them??? Then this same person concludes by validating his faith in Mormonism (not by "logic" or "argument" but) by a "still, small voice that arises" in him??? I'm supposed to respect his thinking and his arguments when he admits his "profound proof" is a burning in the bosom??? Please.
One of my readers reached out to me a couple of years ago with the hope that I could help him communicate with his prodigal nephew. The kid had grown up in a Christian home and seemed to be doing well until he enrolled at a local community college. It was there that he decided to abandon his conservative and Christian beliefs. Even worse than that, he decided to replace them by joining a neo-pagan cult. I will not mention the group by name as I do not want to give them more attention than they deserve.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 10 hours ago