So now the test of a faith is not its veracity, but our personal preferance??? And this is literally from the same person, who in the same breath, says that evangelical Christianity is intellectual bankrupt??? This, from the same person who slanders those of the Christian faith to make his point against them??? Then this same person concludes by validating his faith in Mormonism (not by "logic" or "argument" but) by a "still, small voice that arises" in him??? I'm supposed to respect his thinking and his arguments when he admits his "profound proof" is a burning in the bosom??? Please.
One of my readers reached out to me a couple of years ago with the hope that I could help him communicate with his prodigal nephew. The kid had grown up in a Christian home and seemed to be doing well until he enrolled at a local community college. It was there that he decided to abandon his conservative and Christian beliefs. Even worse than that, he decided to replace them by joining a neo-pagan cult. I will not mention the group by name as I do not want to give them more attention than they deserve.
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago