So now the test of a faith is not its veracity, but our personal preferance??? And this is literally from the same person, who in the same breath, says that evangelical Christianity is intellectual bankrupt??? This, from the same person who slanders those of the Christian faith to make his point against them??? Then this same person concludes by validating his faith in Mormonism (not by "logic" or "argument" but) by a "still, small voice that arises" in him??? I'm supposed to respect his thinking and his arguments when he admits his "profound proof" is a burning in the bosom??? Please.
One of my readers reached out to me a couple of years ago with the hope that I could help him communicate with his prodigal nephew. The kid had grown up in a Christian home and seemed to be doing well until he enrolled at a local community college. It was there that he decided to abandon his conservative and Christian beliefs. Even worse than that, he decided to replace them by joining a neo-pagan cult. I will not mention the group by name as I do not want to give them more attention than they deserve.
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 20 mins ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 3 hours ago