Good work, Rachel. One of the most (sadly) hilarious moments from the awards night, from this group of moral midgets, was the carefully-staged Selma song, immediately before the decision to miraculously award that particular movie an Oscar (as if that was a surprise!). The actors in the front row, with crocodile tears streaming down their faces for the cameras, was a jump-the-shark moment, even for this vile crowd. Even my Mexican wife, who doesn't even understand all this PC Hollyweird nonsense, correctly noted that it was all but a set-up. "After all, they're ACTORS, she told me!" How sad, how sick, that these morally-bereft frauds, who wouldn't know right from wrong if they tripped over them, pretend to get all emotionally worked up when someone brings up something from four decades ago in yet another effort to bash America.

Why Rudy and Walker Were Right

Big O7 Wrote: Feb 25, 2015 8:54 AM
Guliani would have been wiser if he had simply claimed, "I don't know who or what Obama loves. I can't read his mind. But in six years, I've seen ZERO evidence that he truly loves his country. He says he's a Christian, as well, though his actions and words certainly betray a completely different view. But, hey, if I'm wrong, I'll publicly apologize. All I want is to see is video or audio of speeches he's made where he has declared his unqualified, passionate, eternal love for America. Provide the evience and I'll retract my comments and shut up about this." Enough said.

Take the Presidential Competency Exam!

Big O7 Wrote: Feb 23, 2015 2:44 PM
My feelings exactly, which makes you, of course, correct, Ram.

Take the Presidential Competency Exam!

Big O7 Wrote: Feb 23, 2015 2:44 PM
My feelings exactly, which makes you, of course, correct, Ram.

Take the Presidential Competency Exam!

Big O7 Wrote: Feb 23, 2015 2:43 PM
This was incredible. I didn't appreciate the unnecessary and below-the-belt shots at homosexuals, which were over the top but a characteristic obsession of Barber. That, especially coming from a Christian should be out of bounds, here at Townhall. But his sound proposal (that, literally, most leftys would be genuinely perplexed as to how to answer these basic questions) was sadly hilarious and more important at this stage of our country's history than ever. Good work, Matt. Preach this far and wide!

Take the Presidential Competency Exam!

Big O7 Wrote: Feb 23, 2015 2:43 PM
Exactly, d. If anyone truly still thinks we are capitalistic, ask him to charge whatever we wants for rent in a building he owns, or deposit as much as he wants in a bank without informing the feds first,etc. and see what happens. He'll learn the truth the hard way. Good catch, merriman!
I'm just gonna go ahead and give this column the ARTICLE OF THE YEAR AWARD, and it's only February! Anyone who hasn't yet read and printed out these questions to give to his friends and family and co-workers, needs to do it now. I have only one suggestion: this list was aimed at voters, which is well and good. But what I think is more important and would like to see is how the CANDIDATES THEMSELVES would answer them. If nothing else, their wrong answers could provide some hilarious comic fodder. (And maybe if by some strange miracle they managed to pass, I would suggest it is then on to a constitution knowledge exam. THEN and only then we will talk about my vote!) Outstanding work, Paulson. May your tribe increase.
This was a brutal, ugly, and vitally-needed discussion of the reason the GOP is ALL OVER THE MAP on immigration. The explanation was difficult to read, but that does not make it untrue: Republicans agree with enforcing federal laws and tightening the border only IF and WHEN it happens to coincide with their personal interests. Finally, someone said it!

Jeb Bush's Empty Indictment

Big O7 Wrote: Feb 22, 2015 12:11 PM
And when a noted amnesty pusher recently admitted that Jeb would be better for his cause than Hillary, that tells me all I need to know about the man. Imagine, having to pull the lever for HER, as the more rational candidate on immigration! Wowy zowy!