And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
In July of 1979 then president Jimmy Carter was having grievous difficulty in maintaining decent poll numbers against Ronald Reagan and there was also a certain matter occurring in Entebe Africa. That is in the north end of that Continent and very harsh in environment to say the least. Several dozen American and British peacekeepers had been taken by the PLO and Assyr Arafat. A group of military persons were called to duty. Three hours before we got there ole jimmy called the enemy to inform them of the pending mission to free said captives. The Parallels are striking as to Benghazi!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 10 hours ago