And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
In July of 1979 then president Jimmy Carter was having grievous difficulty in maintaining decent poll numbers against Ronald Reagan and there was also a certain matter occurring in Entebe Africa. That is in the north end of that Continent and very harsh in environment to say the least. Several dozen American and British peacekeepers had been taken by the PLO and Assyr Arafat. A group of military persons were called to duty. Three hours before we got there ole jimmy called the enemy to inform them of the pending mission to free said captives. The Parallels are striking as to Benghazi!
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago