The House of Representatives adjourned Thursday afternoon, only hours after President Obama touched down in Washington, D.C. While it was initially reported that they wouldn't be back until Monday, December 31 - the last day to totally avert the fiscal cliff - Jake Sherman discovered they'd be back in an emergency on Sunday....
Obama's method of Negotiations: "THIS IS WHAT I SAY AND YOU BETTER OBEY, OR ELSE" If you refuse I will have every idiot dumbocrat in the media slander you illegally. But I duh illegal seat holder so I can do what I want. Oh and I be a treasonous some beech too, and you can't do nuttin bout it!
President Obama cut his Hawaiian Christmas vacation short in order to come back to Washington, D.C. to, supposedly, hammer out a deal with Congress in order to address the looming fiscal cliff. There's only one problem: much of Congress won't be there.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago