Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
did anyone else see that commercial on Fox with the Chinese professor lecturing the Chinese students?? Pretty good ad in my opinion.
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 50 mins ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 4 hours ago