Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
did anyone else see that commercial on Fox with the Chinese professor lecturing the Chinese students?? Pretty good ad in my opinion.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago