During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
and that would be "missals"
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago