Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
they earned it stop spamming
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 18 hours ago