As the gun control debate rages on with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg leading the way, a woman in North Carolina is suing the New York City Police Department after they shot her and nine other people two months ago while trying to take out a single person near the Empire State Building.
A North Carolina college student hit by police gunfire during a shooting outside the Empire State Building argued in a lawsuit Tuesday that the police department and the officers involved need better training to deal with such confrontations in the future.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago