Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to testify about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi today on Capitol Hill. First this morning, Clinton will appear before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where Democrat Dianne Feinstein and Republican Marco Rubio will have a chance to ask direct questions. Later this afternoon, Clinton will appear before House Committee on Foreign Affairs. The terrorists who carried on the 9/11 attack which left four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens dead, have not been held accountable and are still on the run. Secretary Clinton will surely be questioned about the lack of response...
The responsibility to protect the safety and security of the consulate in Benghazi was secretary clinton's. At this responsibility, she is a complete failure. The failure is a direct result of clinton's utter lack of intellect and competence. Accordingly, clinton is directly responsible for the loss of the consulate, any property contained therein, and the loss of lives which occurred during this incident. For this failure in judgment, leadership, imagination, and intellect, combined with her refusal to respond to several warnings months in advance of the attack, clinton should be federally prosecuted for murder and jailed for the rest of her rotten, despicable life.
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 30 minutes ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago