When you're in a hole, stop digging. Last night NBC sportscaster Bob Costas made an appearance on the O'Reilly Fact in an effort to clear up any "misunderstanding" about what he said during his anti-gun monologue on Sunday night football in reaction to NFL player Jovan Belcher killing the mother of his child. Yesterday, Costas issued a non-apology for his comments that was full of excuses and one that blamed viewers for misinterpreting what he really meant and said.
"I don't back up on anything I said."
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 7 mins ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 47 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago