Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
I bought a 1989 Caprice brand new in August of that year and drove it until April 2005, when it was wrecked. At the time of the accident, that magnificent beast was in top operating condition, due to my regular maintenance.
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? Jeff Dunetz 3 hours ago