The answer was yes. They explained that they had strongly supported Ronald Reagan, and then they supported George H.W. Bush because they had supported Reagan, and then supported George...
In response to:
In January 2008, at a John McCain rally in Columbia, S.C., I asked a number of local politicos to look back to the brutal 2000 Republican primary in their state, the one between McCain and George W. Bush. They had all supported Bush back then, and I asked whether, given the inconclusive wars, runaway federal spending and economic catastrophe of the next eight years, they felt they made the right choice.
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago