The answer was yes. They explained that they had strongly supported Ronald Reagan, and then they supported George H.W. Bush because they had supported Reagan, and then supported George...
In response to:
In January 2008, at a John McCain rally in Columbia, S.C., I asked a number of local politicos to look back to the brutal 2000 Republican primary in their state, the one between McCain and George W. Bush. They had all supported Bush back then, and I asked whether, given the inconclusive wars, runaway federal spending and economic catastrophe of the next eight years, they felt they made the right choice.
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago