In response to:
Looters better describes the libs. And, as looters, they believe that there will always be another victim. In their minds, so what if they kill these victims off? There are always more victims. Ever notice that criminals never think about what they are destroying. Once you think of libs as the criminal looters they are, it makes more sense.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago