Rattled by recent polling showing Mitt Romney drawing roughly even with President Obama among female voters, Democrats are making yet another hard play over "ladyparts." American Crossroads is answering back with an ad blitz of their own, also targeting women. It seems conservatives view women as more than just uteruses. Weird, right?
This spot -- which focuses on spending and debt -- has $11 million behind it, and will air in swing states:
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 18 mins ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 58 mins ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago