Our political elites have always been attracted to the glamour of European politics, even to the early stages of fascism, while it was still new and hopeful and before it became totally evil. Now, we can see a repeat of that process in front of our eyes. I'm waiting for the next Neville Chamberlain speech pronouncing "Peace for Our Time".
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 45 mins ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago