There is no "good" government or "bad" government. there is simply too much government or not. To give power to G. W. Bush is to give it to B.H. Obama and vice versa. I wonder what the Libs will say when the next :conservative president abuses his office in the same way that Obama is doing? Will they notice the irony? "Power to the People" used to be thought of as a left wing cry. But I've kind-of grown to like it. The Republicans could do worse than to adopt it as their campaign slogan for the 2014 and 2016 elections.
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 10 minutes ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago