There is no "good" government or "bad" government. there is simply too much government or not. To give power to G. W. Bush is to give it to B.H. Obama and vice versa. I wonder what the Libs will say when the next :conservative president abuses his office in the same way that Obama is doing? Will they notice the irony? "Power to the People" used to be thought of as a left wing cry. But I've kind-of grown to like it. The Republicans could do worse than to adopt it as their campaign slogan for the 2014 and 2016 elections.
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 8 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 12 hours ago