There is no "good" government or "bad" government. there is simply too much government or not. To give power to G. W. Bush is to give it to B.H. Obama and vice versa. I wonder what the Libs will say when the next :conservative president abuses his office in the same way that Obama is doing? Will they notice the irony? "Power to the People" used to be thought of as a left wing cry. But I've kind-of grown to like it. The Republicans could do worse than to adopt it as their campaign slogan for the 2014 and 2016 elections.
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago