There is no "good" government or "bad" government. there is simply too much government or not. To give power to G. W. Bush is to give it to B.H. Obama and vice versa. I wonder what the Libs will say when the next :conservative president abuses his office in the same way that Obama is doing? Will they notice the irony? "Power to the People" used to be thought of as a left wing cry. But I've kind-of grown to like it. The Republicans could do worse than to adopt it as their campaign slogan for the 2014 and 2016 elections.
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago