There is no "good" government or "bad" government. there is simply too much government or not. To give power to G. W. Bush is to give it to B.H. Obama and vice versa. I wonder what the Libs will say when the next :conservative president abuses his office in the same way that Obama is doing? Will they notice the irony? "Power to the People" used to be thought of as a left wing cry. But I've kind-of grown to like it. The Republicans could do worse than to adopt it as their campaign slogan for the 2014 and 2016 elections.
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago