If you believe the Bible, you can't believe the Book of Mormon. If you believe the Book of Mormon, you can't believe the Bible. So logic teaches. But there are numerous examples in history of people believing contradictory things. Some people also believe that Progressivism will bring world peace and a secular Millennium. Others believe in the inevitability and desirability of a World Caliphate. Progressive Liberal Robert Reich was quoted as saying "I claim no higher truth than my own perception,". With each of us defining our own "truth" like that, who needs reality?
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 31 minutes ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 4 hours ago