If you believe the Bible, you can't believe the Book of Mormon. If you believe the Book of Mormon, you can't believe the Bible. So logic teaches. But there are numerous examples in history of people believing contradictory things. Some people also believe that Progressivism will bring world peace and a secular Millennium. Others believe in the inevitability and desirability of a World Caliphate. Progressive Liberal Robert Reich was quoted as saying "I claim no higher truth than my own perception,". With each of us defining our own "truth" like that, who needs reality?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago