There is one huge risk when it comes to owning shares of high-growth companies. No one really knows how far or how close the company is to market saturation, so investors (and Wall Street analysts) are left to trust the company as it keeps issuing bullish guidance. When the era of strong growth finally comes to an end, few will have seen it coming.
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 13 hours ago