So FSC is a product of "environmental extremeists", eh? ...reading this article it seems far more likely that FSC is a product of crony capitalism seeking intended returns from government interference in the market. Could it be that anybody who truly cares about the environment, and is gullible, unknowingly supports something with an entirely different purpose?
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago