Speaker John Boehner finally declared this week that President Obama's goal over the next few years is to "annihilate" the GOP. Wow, he finally figured that out. And to reporters about his ticket's defeat in November, Rep. Paul Ryan stated that there was a failure to turn potential Republican voters out -- again, another "ah ha" moment.What is really going on is that the more old-time Republican Establishment is starting to realize that simply playing the same old game against a new, brilliant and Democratic political juggernaut led by their symbol of success, President Obama, will likely yield the...
Illegal Aliens. Two problems: Those that have jobs, and those that don't. Either depriving a citizen of a job when we desperately need them, or sucking at the public teat when we desperately can't afford it. ...independent of law or morality or "fairness". Sen. Rubio's plans cater to the interest group, but amnesty it is, no matter how long you have to wait for citizenship, you're still allowed to stay in the meantime, and this would just be the umpteenth time we have granted amnesty without fixing the root of the problem. ...so watch for a new influx of illegals planning to get amnesty in the future... continued...
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago