Speaker John Boehner finally declared this week that President Obama's goal over the next few years is to "annihilate" the GOP. Wow, he finally figured that out. And to reporters about his ticket's defeat in November, Rep. Paul Ryan stated that there was a failure to turn potential Republican voters out -- again, another "ah ha" moment.What is really going on is that the more old-time Republican Establishment is starting to realize that simply playing the same old game against a new, brilliant and Democratic political juggernaut led by their symbol of success, President Obama, will likely yield the...
Illegal Aliens. Two problems: Those that have jobs, and those that don't. Either depriving a citizen of a job when we desperately need them, or sucking at the public teat when we desperately can't afford it. ...independent of law or morality or "fairness". Sen. Rubio's plans cater to the interest group, but amnesty it is, no matter how long you have to wait for citizenship, you're still allowed to stay in the meantime, and this would just be the umpteenth time we have granted amnesty without fixing the root of the problem. ...so watch for a new influx of illegals planning to get amnesty in the future... continued...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago