To Becca: I agree. Decide what is important in your life and prioritize your budget around that. We send our kids to private school. We don't go to Disney, and my car is 12 years old. To Marie: "Many Christians are no longer Christians" I understand what you are saying, but parents have to do their homework. I wouldn't blindly send my children to a private school without understanding what they are teaching. Assuming you understand, there are outstanding school choices out there for the willing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago