Proof? It is statistical probability. I have never seen or heard of a neighbor doing this. I have been a kid, and I have seen kids tease and taunt kids with disabilities horribly. So in a game of guessing since no one has proof, I think it is more likely that it was someone posing as a neighbor and writing something nasty. It needn't be a kid that be accused though. It could be anyone. I personally believe that a neighbor who thinks that her concerns as articulated in the letter are legitimate does not exist.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 10 hours ago