I agree with Jonathan37 below: This letter is contrived. There is a photo of it? Big deal. I don't doubt that someone actually typed it up, I doubt that it is an actual mother who typed it. At best, it is some teenagers who put into word form the things that are said about the kid thinking it was funny or something. Obviously, it is way over the top, but the writing seems juvenile. I'm not buying that it is a legitimate position of a neighbor.
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 minutes ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago